You can get your computer to boot in Safe Mode in a number of ways, but in this case, you can do the following:
- Start your PC.
- At the sign-in screen, hold the Shift key down, click the Power button on the bottom-right, and select Restart.
- If you cant see the log in screen and the computer is started then try WINDOWS-L key combination to go to the lock screen
- If you cannot see anything on the screen because of a black screen, then start your PC, as the blue Windows logo appears, press the power button and reboot again. Repeat these steps three times until you trigger Windows 10 automatic repair. Follow the on-screen directions and launch the advanced options menu.
- Once you’re the advanced startup menu, click Troubleshoot.
- Click Advanced options.
- Click Startup Settings.
- Click the Restart button.
- On the Startup settings, press 5 or F5 to enter in Safe Mode with Networking.