1. We collect personal information from you, including information about your:
2. We collect your personal information in order to:
3. Besides our staff, we may share this information with:
4. Providing some information is optional.
5. We keep your information safe by storing it in encrypted file systems and databases and only allowing staff who directly need it to provide services to access it .
6. We keep your information for two years after termination of services at which point we securely destroy it by digitally erasing (DOD standards) or physically shredding it .
7. You have the right to ask for a copy of any personal information we hold about you, and to ask for it to be corrected if you think it is wrong.
8. If you’d like to ask for a copy of your information, or to have it corrected, please contact us at :